Choose an Accredited Smash Repairer and breathe easy.
One little mistake can cause an accident. To ensure you don’t make another one when choosing a repairer, Elders Insurance customers have access to our Accredited Smash Repairer network. To achieve accreditation, repairers must have met our stringent standards of quality, speed and customer service, so you’ll have a better claim and repair experience.
Peace of mind isn’t the only benefit of using an Accredited Smash Repairer. You also receive:
• Taxi vouchers to transport you from and to the repair shop (up to $50.00 per trip)
• Contact from the repairer within one business day from the time we send a quote request
• A repair booking within 5 days or at a time that suits you
• A repairer who has the authority to assess vehicles onsite, avoiding the need for one of our assessors to examine the quote prior to commencing repair (subject to certain criteria). This means repairs can get started earlier, subject to claim authorisation
• Faster repairs to get you back on the road sooner.
Plus, when you use one of our Accredited Smash Repairers, you’ll continue to enjoy:
• Priority service
• Wash and vacuum
• Lifetime repair guarantee
• Repairs that meet strict quality and service standards.
If you are unfortunate enough to have an accident, just contact your local Elders Insurance agent and we’ll manage the repair process for you.
For more information call 13 56 22.