- Accidental damage to your vehicle
- Legal Liability
- Approved towing charges
It also includes:
- No fault excess provision
- Trailer cover up to $1000
- Optional Windscreen cover
Hire vehicle cost following an accident
If your vehicle is damaged in an accident which is covered under this policy, based on the maximum daily rate shown in your policy schedule, we’ll reimburse you for the cost of a hire car for up to 14 days while we’re repairing your vehicle.
If the only damage to your vehicle in an accident is a broken or damaged windscreen or window glass, we’ll waive the standard excess so there’s no cost to you.
Protected no claim discount
If you are involved in an accident, your no claim discount entitlement will not be reduced when your policy renews if you are on the maximum no claim discount and do not have more than one claim in the period of insurance for which this optional benefit applies.
Elders Insurance has a network of Accredited Smash Repairers, who have all met our stringent standards of quality, speed and customer service.
Using an Accredited Smash Repairer gives you peace of mind and much more:
- Taxi vouchers to transport you from and to the repair shop (up to $50.00 per trip)
- Contact from the repairer within one business day from the time we send a request
- Faster repairs to get you back on the road sooner
- A repair booking within 5 days or at a time that suits you.
- A repairer who has the authority to assess vehicles onsite, avoiding the need for one of our assessors to examine the quote prior to commencing repairs (subject to certain criteria). This means repairs can get started earlier, subject to claim authorisation
Plus, when you use one of our Accredited Smash Repairer, you’ll continue to enjoy:
- Priority service
- Wash and vacuum
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Repairs that meet strict quality and service standards.