Find your local Agent
Find your local Agent
Select an insurance category to view our options:


At Elders Insurance, the satisfaction of our clients is extremely important. We would like you to tell us if any of our products or services have not met your expectations.

If you would like to make a complaint, in the first instance, we encourage you to contact the Elders Insurance Agency that handles your policy. You will find the address and phone number of that office on your policy documentation.

Alternatively, you may contact:

QBE Customer Care Unit
GPO Box 219
Parramatta NSW 2124
Tel: 1300 650 503
Fax: 02 8227 8594

Please try to provide as much information as possible including your policy number and / or claim number.

Where appropriate, the Customer Care Unit will refer your complaint to a manager in the relevant business area for resolution within 5 business days.

If the matter cannot be resolved by the relevant business area, the Customer Care Unit will escalate it for an Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) review by a Dispute Resolution Specialist, who has the authority to deal with your complaint. The Dispute Resolution Specialist will:

Confirm receipt of your complaint by phone, email or by letter within 3 business days.

Review your complaint and gather all the relevant information.

Update you every 10 business days.

Provide a final decision within 15 business days, providing they have received all the necessary information.

If they need extra time to complete their investigations, they will contact you to agree a new date for responding to you.

Advise you of the next steps if you are unhappy with our final decision, such as providing you with details of relevant external dispute resolution schemes.


Additional information

Our complaints and disputes procedures follow the requirements of the General Insurance Code of Practice. Visit for more information about the Code of Practice.

Insurance news & resources to help you choose the right cover