- Loss of income
- Increased costs of working
- Gross income payment adjustment that takes into account the trends in your business.
- Damage by an insured event which prevents access to your business, closure or evacuation of premises.
- Loss of income resulting from:
- damage to a public utility service, supplier or customer’s premises that supplies you with goods or services.
- transport infrastructure damage to roads, bridges and rail lines used by you for conveying property for your business activities.
- damage by an insured event to property owned by you, or for which you are legally responsible, while in transit by road, rail, sea or air within Australia
- Computer installation, including ancillary equipment and data processing media.
- Documents temporarily removed from your premises.
- Rewriting of records.
- Professional fees associated with claims preparation costs.
Cover can also be extended to government incentives, fines or penalties arising from non-completion or late completion of orders and other costs arising from interruption of trade.
- Outstanding accounts receivable
- Additional increased cost of working