Find your local Agent
Find your local Agent
Select an insurance category to view our options:

Farm property insurance

At Elders Insurance, we know your rural property plays a huge role in your everyday life, which is why it’s so important to protect it in the event of an accident. Whether it’s livestock, machinery, buildings or even silage and grain, our farm property insurance can protect any of your assets if damage ever occurs.

Want a personalised quote? Let's talk.

There are two cover types that apply to the Farm Property section of your policy:


  1. Insured Events

Applies to:

  • Livestock
  • Mobile machinery
  • Unspecified mobile machinery


  1. Accidental Damage

Applies to:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Fences
  • Hay, silage and grain
  • Immobile machinery
  • Unspecified mobile machinery
  • Replanting of trees up to $5,000
  • Fire prevention and extinguishment costs up to $10,000
  • Employees belongings up to $2,000 per employee or $5,000 per occurrence.
  • Frozen embryo and semen. 
Find the cover that's right for you

Can't find the insurance that fits your needs? Our local Agents are here to ensure you're covered. We can tailor a quote to suit.

Talk to your local Agent
Why choose Elders Insurance?
Always there to help
Personalised insurance
Trusted and experienced
Free policy review
Request a quote
Learn more
Insurance news & resources to help you choose the right cover