- Protection against fire and other events, including Accidental Damage, for your building(s) contents and stock (even if you lease premises)
- Other events referred to above include occurrences such as: wind and water; sprinkler leakage; impact; explosion; earthquake; and vandalism
- Contents and stock includes customers' goods for which you may be responsible
- We settle claims on the basis of reinstatement and replacement of your property
We’ll cover you for the following as a direct result of an insured event at your business premises. It’s important to note that various terms and conditions and limits apply to these additional benefits.
- Employees’ tools, equipment, personal effects and clothing
- Fire extinguishment costs
- Government fees
- Landscaping costs
- Removal of debris
- Rewriting of business records
- If you have insured stock separately, the sum insured is increased for peak periods
- Property temporarily removed to other premises
We will ensure you have a practical understanding of our business insurance policies.
We can then discuss how best to tailor those policies to the needs of your business.
This way you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have the right business property insurance cover in place.